We are seeking experienced Java Software Engineers to take part in our mission to deliver DeskNet’s unique and transformative solution to our corporate customers.
Our engineers turn vision into reality as we continue to innovate with new features and modules, continually improving all levels of the platform. We hire energized individuals who are eager to help us turn our enterprise software platform into a revolutionary experience for our target markets. If you are interested in being a big contributor among a dedicated and dynamic group of team players, you are a perfect fit.
We are looking for a team member who can begin contributing on day one with solid technical skills that have been honed on prior work experiences. The right candidate has a deep understanding of the building blocks of software solutions. We are looking for the software developer who savors the idea of purpose driven coding, improving product performance, identifying areas that need improvement, and openly and actively participates in changes that strengthen the software development life cycle.
Our corporate culture thrives on people who like to roll up their sleeves and dig into the details. We hire people who lead by example while working in the team environment. Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate tasks, challenges, and solutions are critical characteristics of the successful developer.
The experienced Software Engineer at DeskNet Inc. is responsible for tasks related to the design, development and deployment of the application. The successful candidate has a passion for developing well-written, logical code that is documented, tested and meets the intended behaviors. The individual filling this role will be part of a DevOps team of product managers, software architects, software developers, and quality assurance specialists, positioned to design, develop and deploy our robust product.
The individual filling this role:
- can expect:
- regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management
- code review for and among peers
- must have:
- strong knowledge and coding experience using Java
- good communication skills
- experience in planning, designing and delivering software platforms that are used across multiple organizational units.
- Strong experience with other programming languages and tools used with SaaS / Web platforms
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they are implemented with E-Commerce applications.
- Full stack developer with more than 5 years Java development and testing experience
- Experience with Responsive Design technology
- Experience with Web services both RESTful and SOAP
- JSON knowledge and experience
Extra Special Knowledge:
- Linux and Windows OS idiosyncrasies in development environment and delivery
- Experience developing with AWS